Friday, July 26, 2013

Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Dates for "Mental/Physical Health" Reasons

Calling the decision "devastating," Solange Knowles is canceling all of her August European tour dates.

On her web site, the singer wrote, "I wish I could put in words how much of a difficult decision this was.?

Beyonc�'s sister is moving part-time to a new city (Brooklyn, New York), starting her 8-year-old son in a new school, and writing and recording her new album.

The 27-year-old musician says it?s all become a bit overwhelming, admitting, ?I really had to make the best decision for my mental/physical health and provide some stability for my family."

If the tour had gone as planned, she'd spend about two weeks performing in nine cities, including Oslo, Copenhagen and London. "I am so so sooooo sorry if I've disappointed ... and really hope to make it out to those special cities soon enough," she told fans.

Audiences hoping to catch Solange on stage can see her on her U.S. tour dates which include Los Angeles on Aug. 24 and Philadelphia on Aug. 31.

Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais

No comments:

Post a Comment