Saturday, March 24, 2012

Odd Future And 'Jackass' Producers Unite On 'Loiter Squad'

'I love working with the 'Jackass' crew — just fun all day,' Jasper Dolphin tells 'RapFix Live' working on OF's new show 'Loiter Squad.'
By Rob Markman


Odd Future on "RapFix Live"
Photo: MTV News

Apparently music isn't enough for the Odd Future Wolf Gang collective. Only days after OFWGKTA released their The OF tape, Vol. 2, the crew is getting set to terrorize television sets with their new sketch comedy series "Loiter Squad" on Cartoon Network.

The show is set to premier March 25 at 11:30 p.m. ET during Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block. The show centers primarily on OF de facto leader Tyler, the Creator, Jasper Dolphin, Taco and Lionel Boyce. Fans can expect to see familiar characters like Thurnis Haley, the golf-loving whack job that Tyler played to promote his 2011 Goblin album.

"Thurnis gonna be on there, he got a couple of skits, but it's mostly about me, though," Jasper said jokingly when the crew appeared on "RapFix Live" on Wednesday."It's like what I do on my day. I wake up, I take a shower, I eat and then you see them in the background."

To put the show together, the Wolf Gang hooked up with Dickhouse Productions, the same company responsible for MTV's hit series "Jackass."

"When we went to Cartoon Network, they contacted them to do the show for us," Lionel said of how Dickhouse and Odd Future crew hooked up.

One could only imagine the antics that occurred on set, though OF would only say that they had a good time putting the show together. "I love working with the 'Jackass' crew just fun all day," Jasper said before calling on all of the group's fans to tune in. "Watch me on TV; I need the money."

Are you planning on watching "Loiter Squad"? Let us know in the comments section!

Related Videos Related Artists

Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment