Friday, August 30, 2013

Shailene Woodley: Reporting for Duty in Pittsburgh

She?s always up to something fabulous, and Shailene Woodley showed up on the set of her new project ?The Fault In Our Stars? in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania on Thursday (August 29).

The ?Secret Life of the American Teenager? starlet showed off her newly-shortened hairstyle as she strolled over to her trailer to get ready for her scenes.

In the movie, based on the popular John Green novel, Shailene plays a 16-year-old cancer patient named Hazel Lancaster.

And in real life, Miss Woodley also has somewhat of a different take on things. "I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils. I could go on for hours.?
"I make my own medicines; I don't get those from doctors. I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants. It's an entire lifestyle. It's appealing to my soul."

Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloë Sevigny Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment