Thursday, December 20, 2012

Russell Crowe: Back Home in Sydney

Gearing up for some holiday celebrations, Russell Crowe showed up in Sydney, Australia this afternoon (December 20).

The ?Gladiator? hunk looked handsome in a navy blue Polo shirt as he hopped out of his car at his estranged wife Danielle Spencer?s home to spend some time with the family.

And it appears that Russell is making good on the promises he tweeted about trying to resolve things in his troubled marriage.

Crowe previously posted, "As soon as I finish this job and can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together,? preceded by, ?I need to go home and be with my children. Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year.?

Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment