Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Michelle Obama's First-Ever Book On Sale Now: Here's a Sneak Peek

I had my “reporter” cap on as I was reading Michelle Obama’s first-ever book, American Grown, the story surrounding her creation of the White House Kitchen Garden in 2009. I was looking for those little nuggets that might reveal something we never knew about the first lady, the president, the Obama girls, life in the White House, etc. And there are plenty inside this impressive, nearly 300 page achievement, which also includes dozens of beautiful photographs, tips on how you too can start a community garden and recipes from White House chefs for unique and vegetable-filled treats such as cauliflower mac and cheese (Kids, guess what’s for dinner tonight!) and white chocolate-cherry-carrot cookies, which I must try for the next birthday party in our house!

Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment